Shop Ink Shot. coloring pages for adults and budding artists!
Ink Shot. coloring pages go beyond simple coloring. They are designed with several specific goals in mind:
- A balance between large and small sections. Large coloring sections can be too simple and small sections too overwhelming. These pages find a balance between a challenge and relaxing.
- Simple details with room for more. Adding details such as needles on trees or cracks on bricks is one of the key aspects of these pages. Where most adult coloring pages come with the details, these allow you to practice your art skills.
- Print on your favorite paper and use your favorite markers. Personally, I love printing on thick, smooth cardstock and coloring with my Prismacolor and Copic alcohol ink markers.
- Create a disc-bound sketchbook or frame your work. Ink Shot. pages have a very unique format:
- The PDF is 8.5”x11” (standard paper size).
- The image is 8”x10” and is NOT centered. It is aligned with enough space on the left to use a disc-bound punch.
- A thin black line marks the edges of the image, serving as a guide to trim the page for framing.
- Print and try again! Print multiple copies and try different color schemes, detail techniques or start over if you make a mistake and strive for perfection!
iPad Pro 9.7
My iPad Pro is probably the most important tool I own. I use it for everything from drawing and editing to creating videos to communication, internet searches and of course – games!
With my iPad Pro, the Apple Pencil is just as important. It has an excellent sensitivity to create an authentic and comfortable drawing experience.
Procreate is the app I use most often. This is the app I use for drawing and adding unique elements to photos.
- HP Deskjet 2640 wireless printer (I print straight from my iPad!)
- Georgia Pacific 110 lb. smooth, bright white cardstock
- Prismacolor alcohol ink markers
- Copic alcohol ink markers
- Copic multiliners .8, .3 and .05
- Unibal Signo white gel pen
- Gelly Roll white 08 pen
- BIC Intensity ultrafine point permanent markers