Jessica is an avid sports fan, photographer and illustrator. She enjoys living in beautiful Wisconsin, but often dreams of her native Rocky Mountains. She holds a B.A. in communication with emphasis in journalism from the University of Wisconsin–Green Bay.
Her photography journey began in school, exploring fine art in class and sports and events in the evening. She is currently focusing (no pun intended) on infrared and double exposure.
Her camera bag includes…
- Canon 70D dSLR body
- Tamron 18-400mm f/3.5-6.3 lens
- Canon M100 mirrorless body with a full-spectrum infrared conversion
- Canon 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 lens
- Life Pixel Hyper Color Infrared (470nm) filter
- Life Pixel Standard Infrared (720nm) filter
Since graduating college, Jessica has expanded her skillset to include digital illustration. She enjoys creating architectural coloring pages for adults on her iPad Pro and hopes to one day try her hand at sports and editorial cartooning.
Here are a few things to do on InkShotStudios.com…