Jessica is a photographer, illustrator and avid sports fan. She enjoys living in beautiful Wisconsin, but often dreams of her native Rocky Mountains. She holds a B.A. in communication with emphasis in journalism from the University of Wisconsin–Green Bay.
Her photography journey began in school, exploring fine art in class and sports and events in the evening. She is currently focusing (no pun intended) on infrared photography and offers digital downloads of her work on Etsy.
Her camera bag includes…
- Canon 70D dSLR body
- Tamron 18-400mm f/3.5-6.3 lens
- Canon M100 mirrorless body with a full-spectrum infrared conversion
- Canon 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 lens
- Life Pixel Hyper Color Infrared (470nm) filter
- Life Pixel Standard Infrared (720nm) filter
Since graduating college, Jessica has expanded her skillset to include digital illustration. She enjoys creating architectural coloring pages for adults on her iPad Pro and offers printable downloads, also on Etsy.
Her sketch bag includes…
- Prismacolor alcohol ink markers
- Copic multiliners
- Sharpie and BIC fine and ultra fine markers
- Unibal Signo white gel pen
- Prismacolor white color pencil
- 110 lb. bright white cardstock
Here are a few things to do on InkShotStudios.com…